Adips® is a natural Phyto-therapeutic product based on Plant extracts indicated for :
Control body weight in cases of childhood obesity
Regulate appetite and promote a sense of satiety
Regulate absorption of extra calories
Control Glycemia and cholesterol levels in the blood
Mechanism of Action of Adips®:
A viscose solution will quickly form after the intake of Adips®, which attaches to stomach lining and stimulates it to restrain Appetite, promote Satietyand accelerate the Fat & Glucose metabolism.
• Highly purified dietary fiber.
• Able to form a highly viscous solution.
• Stable at high temperatures and pH variations
• Forms a gel in the intestine, the gel-like formation slows down the access of digestive enzymes to the carbohydrate present in the gut contents which in turn slows the absorption of that carbohydrate into the bloodstream.
• Binds both bile-bound cholesterol and food-cholesterol and thus lower cholesterol levels to a small but clinically significant extent.
• The rate of absorption of glucose is decreased
• is a unique source of Hydroxycitric acid (HCA).
It can inhibit the body’s production of fats from carbohydrates by inhibiting the enzyme (citrate liase) which converts the calories into fat.
• It is appetite suppressant and controls cravings.
contains high concentrations of chlorogenic acids that decreases fat accumulation and converts blood sugar into energy that the cells can use.
The Fucus: The Fucus dry extract increases the metabolic rate which in turn makes the metabolism of carbs and fat more efficient.
Ries, increase the breakdown of fat, and decrease appetite.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.