Adips® is a natural Phyto-therapeutic product based on Plant extracts indicated for :
- Lose weight
- Control body weight in cases of childhood obesity
- Regulate appetite and promote a sense of satiety
- Regulate absorption of extra calories
- Control Glycemia and cholesterol levels in the blood
Mechanism of Action of Adips®:
A viscose solution will quickly form after the intake of Adips®, which attaches to stomach lining and stimulates it to restrain Appetite, promote Satiety and accelerate the Fat & Glucose metabolism.
• Highly purified dietary fiber.
• Able to form a highly viscous solution.
• Stable at high temperatures and pH variations
• Forms a gel in the intestine, the gel-like formation slows down the access of digestive enzymes to the carbohydrate present in the gut contents which in turn slows the absorption of that carbohydrate into the bloodstream.
• Binds both bile-bound cholesterol and food-cholesterol and thus lower cholesterol levels to a small but clinically significant extent.
• The rate of absorption of glucose is decreased
• is a unique source of Hydroxycitric acid (HCA).
It can inhibit the body’s production of fats from carbohydrates by inhibiting the enzyme (citrate liase) which converts the calories into fat.
• It is appetite suppressant and controls cravings.
contains high concentrations of chlorogenic acids that decreases fat accumulation and converts blood sugar into energy that the cells can use.
The Fucus dry extract increases the metabolic rate which in turn makes the metabolism of carbs and fat more efficient.
Ries, increase the breakdown of fat, and decrease appetite.