Bella® suppositories are developed as a unique and particularly effective formulation for the maintenance and restoration of normal bacterial flora of the vaginal mucous membrane.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus in its innovative tyndallized form adheres to the vaginal mucosa; making a barrier effect, adjusting vaginal pH, and fighting against pathogens microorganisms.
- Vitamin C restores and maintains the physiological vaginal pH, promotes the growth of the natural Lactobacillary flora, and prevents tissue damage resulting from vaginal infections. Thus, prevents the establishment of favorable conditions for the development of bacterial vaginosis, even during pregnancy.
- Carbamide peroxides decrease the pH and contain peroxide in an amount sufficient to increase oxygen concentration without sterilizing the vagina or substantially killing the normally-desired local vaginal flora.
- Alterations of the vaginal environment due to antibiotic therapies and/or hormonal imbalance
- Helps keep the natural defenses of the vagina intact.
- Restores and maintains the physiological vaginal pH
- Promotes the growth of the natural lactobacillus vaginal flora
- Prevents tissue damage resulting from vaginal infections
Treatment: 1-2 vaginal suppositories daily for 14 consecutive days ideally before bedtime.
Prevention: 1 vaginal suppository a day, for five consecutive days after the end of the period, ideally before bedtime.
Lactobacillus acidophilus tyndallized, Vitamin C, Carbamide peroxide.